Weekly Rehab Schedule
Common Aspects and Daily Routine of Sivana Bali Addiction Recovery Programs:
- Full medical check-up and screening upon arrival.
- Establishing alcohol and drug detox regimes.
- A Personal Recovery Coach is assigned upon arrival to assist with all aspects of recovery, and completion of the 12 Steps Model, along with introducing them to alternative recovery community networks and 12 Step Meetings.
- One-on-one counselling sessions with one of our Psychologists and Counselors (both genders are available).
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) techniques are combined within all facets of our rehab programs.
- Thorough aftercare planning and support services upon exit/graduation through our Streetwise program.
- Morning Process Group Monday thru to Friday; once a week process group is conducted outside the centre, in the beautiful environment of Bali, ensuring client privacy is maintained.
- Mandatory daily addiction and Recovery Education.
- “Down time” to relax by the pool, go for walks, swim or surf at the beach, or to take in the scenic rice terraces and culture (Accompanied by Sivana Bali Staff).
- Weekend Recreation Activities allow clients time to enjoy the abundance of opportunities here in Bali. Just one of the many benefits of inpatient rehab in Bali, Indonesia.